Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hello Monday

  • I am ready for another week, hopefully one a bit easier than last week. 
  • I am still battling a sore throat that came on last Tuesday.  I was able to get some rest and read The House I Loved by Tatiana De Rosnay
  • We had a wonderful weekend, and I have some fun pictures to share from a Saturday outing.
  • Bill and I worked as a team and got some household chores done on Sunday.
  • The kids and I made sugar Shamrock cookies for Saint Patrick's Day.
  • Sydney has coach pitch softball practice and the first set of games this week.
  • Both kids have haircuts scheduled for Wednesday.
  • A friend of mine is having a procedure done on Tuesday and we are praying for good news. 
  • I have been singing lyrics from a song we sang Sunday at church





Lord, I need You


Verse 1
              
Lord, I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest           
Without You I fall apart
You're the One that guides my heart
 
Chorus
              
Lord, I need You, Oh, I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You
 
Verse 2
 
Where sin runs deep Your grace is more
Where grace is found is where You are
And where You are, Lord, I am free
Holiness is Christ in me
 
Bridge
Teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus, You're my hope and stay

I hope you have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment