Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Pregnancy

I thought I would post an update on my pregnancy. So far everything is going well. I feel great except I am TIRED! I have had a few intermittent moments of nausea, nothing to complain about though. I never had any nausea or vomiting when I was pregnant with Sydney so my prayer was for the same this time. I am already wearing maternity pants on some days but I started out 10 pounds heavier this time. I ran while I was pregnant with Sydney until around 5 months but I never got back into running after she was born. I honestly do not have the time. I walk 2 miles every weekday morning with my neighbor so hopefully I can stay in shape. When I was pregnant with Sydney I started dilating around 28 weeks and I am praying this does not happen again. I know that every pregnancy is different so I will just have to wait and see. I am going to the doctor next week so we should be able to hear the heart beat for the first time. We are so excited. Sydney is so sweet and understands that I have a baby in my tummy. She pats my belly and kisses my belly good night and says "night night baby." I think she is going to make a great big sis. We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment