Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Website

I just love it when I find a cool website. I found a winner of a site today, it is kidstalkaboutgod.org I was looking up information about helping kids memorize bible verses and I came across the website. You can print script verses with a picture to help kids learn the verses. Also they have a coloring book bible you can print and then bind. Different kids have drawn pictures for chapters of the bible and then they have the scripture you can print and also a question and the answers. I think it is a creative and fun way for kids to learn the Word. My child has well over 20 songs in her little head and a few riddles so I figured she can start memorizing scripture! I was sick with the stomach bug on Friday and Saturday and so today Bill and I were talking, Sydney was playing nearby and Bill was saying how thankful he was that I felt better. He said "thank you Jesus" Sydney overheard and echoed the same thank you and then said "My Jesus". I guess we have some teaching to do about how Jesus is for everyone but I am glad she agrees that He is hers, someday she will understand that her heart belongs to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment