Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Professional Haircut

Tonight Sydney had her first professional haircut! We went to see a lady named Lisa, who cuts Sydney's best friend Sam's hair. At first Sydney was a little scared and got teary eyed so I had to sit in the chair with her in my lap. After that she was fine and we had a wonderful time. Lisa wrote out a "First Haircut Certificate". Sydney and I went out to dinner and on the way home she said "I wanna go get my haircut again!" From the picture it probably does not look like Sydney got her hair cut because we are growing out her bangs. Lisa styled hair bangs a bit and trimmed the back which I have never cut.


1 comment:

  1. Looks adorable! We're getting Katy's hair cut soon for the summer. She's a hot-blooded girl, like her momma, so I don't want her to roast this year.

    ReplyDelete