Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shoes


These shoes have definitely walked many miles. Sydney has extra wide feet so we buy all her shoes at Stride Rite, and because they are not cheap we make sure she wears them as long as they fit. Well these shoes still fit okay but I think they are ready to retire. I am a huge fan of hand me downs but these are not worth saving. Sydney is not quite 2.5 years old and her shoe size is a 7.5. The new shoes she has are 8 I believe. I think my mom said I wore a 5 when I went to kindergarten, I guess she gets her big feet from her daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Honey I hate to break it to you, but don't you still wear fives. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you. Katy's 3.5 and she's in size 9. Caleb's almost 2 and he's in extra wide size 8. I wear 10s and Stephen wears 13s. BOTH times we had their 20-week ultrasounds, the tech got to looking at their feet and said something like, "Whoa. Those things are huge." :)

    They have truly won the genetic lottery.

    ReplyDelete