Friday, April 1, 2011

I'll Start

Okay so here is how this works, I will start by presenting a question and then I will give my answer. Please share your response in the comments. What character trait do you have that you wish you did not have, at least part of the time? I am a multitasker. In general I think this is a great quality or trait to have. I am highly productive and I can do lots of things at the same time. I can make two or three things at one time, dinner for tonight and tomorrow night and also prep for another meal, supervise kids crafting- no problem. I usually have a list of things to do and I tackle them at the same time. I think this trait is bad at times when I just need to relax. I may be watching a show or movie but I am usually also cutting coupons, folding laundry, ironing, painting my toes or something. Sometimes I wish I could just sit and do one thing and not feel guilty. I feel I balance things well but I probably do need a little more relaxation time.

1 comment:

  1. I am exceedingly lazy. I really don't like that about myself, but I haven't managed to change it yet. I'd just love to sit and read books all day, but that isn't fulfilling. I suppose it's good at times because I relax easily, but most of the time it doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete