- I am ready for another week, hopefully one a bit easier than last week.
- I am still battling a sore throat that came on last Tuesday. I was able to get some rest and read The House I Loved by Tatiana De Rosnay
- We had a wonderful weekend, and I have some fun pictures to share from a Saturday outing.
- Bill and I worked as a team and got some household chores done on Sunday.
- The kids and I made sugar Shamrock cookies for Saint Patrick's Day.
- Sydney has coach pitch softball practice and the first set of games this week.
- Both kids have haircuts scheduled for Wednesday.
- A friend of mine is having a procedure done on Tuesday and we are praying for good news.
- I have been singing lyrics from a song we sang Sunday at church
Lord, I need You
Lord, I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
Without You I fall apart
You're the One that guides my heart
Lord, I need You, Oh, I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You
Where sin runs deep Your grace is more
Where grace is found is where You are
And where You are, Lord, I am free
Holiness is Christ in me
Teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus, You're my hope and stay
I hope you have a great week!