Friday, May 3, 2013

Bicentennial Garden

We recently discovered this garden just around the corner from an outdoor shopping mall we frequent.
Bill and I walked around while the kids rode scooters
I loved all stone walls
we acted silly and posed for pictures
I cannot believe Sydney is getting so tall
everything was in bloom

Sydney took a break and caught a few sun rays
then she directed imaginary music while Griffin took a short break
this tree had a few messages
Sydney took a picture of Bill and I (someone jumped in with us)
I love the subtle curve to these stairs
acting silly on the bridge
"BIGGEST SMILES"
the ivy on the trees is lovely
tickle session
this guy looking very mischievous


we will definitely go back to this park
maybe a date for Bill and I with a yummy picnic

have you discovered any new places where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment