Friday, May 31, 2013

Wilmington trip

We went to Wilmington for part of Memorial weekend and stayed with my friend Val!  We went downtown by the water and enjoyed the scenery.  We ate ice cream at Kilwins (twice actually), it was so good. 
I sat next to my sweetie on the horse drawn tour we went on of the historic mansions (more pics later). 
The boys, born 6 days apart, sat side by side and watched a movie.  Val and I were pregnant together and now we have boys growing up together. 
This is our family at the movie, we saw Epic which was so fun.  It was Griffin's first trip to the real movie theater.  He only had to get up once to go to the bathroom.
We let the kids get the snack tray, yummy!
Griffin enjoying his ice cream, chocolate!
Sydney also eating PB/chocolate!
Wilmington was so fun.  I still have more pictures to share......soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment