Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow 2014

Well sorry it has been so long since I have posted, I was having some sort of issue with blogger and when I tried to log in it would shut down. I just happened to try again and it worked this time.
 
  Last week we had cold temps and finally some snow. I figure hey if it is going to be cold we might as well have snow. The kids have been waiting to use this snow tube our neighbors bought them last winter. We probably only got between 1-2 inches but it was enough, especially on the fairway.
 
 
Sydney and Bill

 
Griffin and mommy

 
snow angel
 
cold and ready to go in

 
 
Sydney smelling the snow
 
I was glad I captured this moment, my girl laying down in the snow, completely at peace.  I am going to frame this picture for sure, it is a favorite already.


Hard to believe that this little snow had the kids out of school 4.5 days last week, yup that is the south for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment