Thursday, May 7, 2009

First Trip to the Dentist


Tuesday I took the day off to take Sydney to the dentist for the first time. The office is very kid friendly and decorated in jungle theme. Sydney and I spent some time talking with the hygienist and then looking at all the tools. Sydney did not sit in the big chair this time but laid backwards across my lap with her head in the hygienist's lap and then the dentist's lap. The dentist is a lady named Dr. Stephanie Lindsay and she was wonderful. She did her undergraduate work at Kalamazoo College in MI so we talked about me being from MI. Sydney got an A+ for great teeth and I received affirmation that I am doing things correctly with regard to her teeth. Sydney did not like laying down but the rest of the visit was fun. She picked out a new blue toothbrush! Her favorite color right now is blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment