Monday, November 2, 2009

Bath Time


Griffin in the big boy tub. Griffin finally lost his umbilical cord last Thursday, one day shy of three weeks old. It took Sydney a month to lose her cord. So he is finally able to get a "real" bath. He seemed to enjoy the water. I was just waiting for him to spray me in the face or poop in the water. Sure enough he peed 1 minute after getting out of the water, thankfully I had a diaper covering him. I am still getting used to the whole boy diaper deal. I definitely change his diapers way faster than I ever did for Sydney.
Isn't that an adorable face? Bill keeps saying, "he is so cute, don't you think he is one of the most handsome babies you have ever seen?" I do think he is so cute and handsome and absolutely perfect. We are so very blessed.


1 comment:

  1. Thankfully we had the boy first, so we had it down pretty quick :) You definitely have to keep them covered!! :) :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete