Monday, November 30, 2009

Yeah!


I am an aunt again! My sister Ashley and her husband Miguel welcomed their daughter Daniela Elizabeth Silva Korte into this world on November 24th. Ashley had to have a c-section due to Daniela trying to come out face first. You can see pictures of Daniela here. I have one other niece and a nephew. When my nephew was adopted my sister flew home to Michigan so the family could meet Michael. We are so blessed to have this little boy as part of our family. When my niece was born I flew out to Maine to visit. I am bummed a bit right now because my sister Ashley lives in Mexico and I just cannot fly there right now so I will not be able to meet baby Daniela for some time. Thankfully we have email and we can skype. Due to distance the cousins are not able to play together very often but when they do they have a great time!







2 comments:

  1. Oh! I absolutely loved the walk through time on your blog. Each of the kids arrivals have been so neat, starting with Michael's. I wonder how long it will take to get four or five in a picture together???? Let's make it sometime during 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg - These are so cute - we are so blessed! Ava saw the picture of you and Michael and said - Mom you are sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete