Friday, June 7, 2013

Airlie Gardens

While we were in Wilmington a few weeks ago we visited Airlie Gardens. The garden had a special Ribbit Exhibit featuring the work of JA Cobb and copper sculptor
They had a scavenger hunt for the kids to find all the frogs, it was fun for the adults too!
 
"Three horn players jazzin it up, the old Oak likes our groove, show us your moves."
 
 
 
 
 
" I have to keep working, that I know, the grass is never finished, it continues to grow."
this is the bottle chapel
see the butterfly
I loved all the tile designs
inside the butterfly house




"scuba gear on and toes that are wet- I'm on some steps, come see my big catch"
love this!
Val and I

Sydney imitating the sculpture

"My name is Zenny and I'm a peaceful frog, I am floating on a lily pad, not a log."
We had the best time, the kids loved running and looking for the frogs and we enjoyed all the scenery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment