Monday, February 22, 2010

Legos


Sydney received some Lego's for Christmas from Bill and I. Let me just say they are fun! I had Lego's as a kid but I do not think I had the small ones. Well a few months before Christmas while shopping in Raleigh I was introduced to the Lego store! I had no idea that Lego's were expensive but I think they will be worth it. I opted to buy the set with smaller pieces because I think Syd would have out grown the big ones too fast. I must say that the small pieces make me nervous with Griffin around and soon to be exploring the floor. We have had the Lego's out a few times and I enjoy helping Syd build. We made this little house and vehicle!
Do you have Lego's at your house?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Titus loves Legos...and he also really like K-nex. Both are expensive, but he can sit for a pretty long time "creating" new things. It is fun to see some of the things he comes up with. Of course we have to help him with the patterns that come with them :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES! We have lots of legos and the boys (Troy included) will sit forever creatig all sorts of things! I love that they are using their imagination and fine motor skillls! We have had to include a rule that they are only allowed on the kitchen table because of the little pieces and the little hands on the floor.

    ReplyDelete