Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weight Lifted

Friday I took the PANRE, which is the recertification exam I have to take every 6 years to keep my medical license. Whew I am so glad it is over. I hope I did as well as I think I did. When I finished grad school and took the exam I felt like I failed and in reality I did well, so I hope feeling I did well this time means I did very well. It is such a relief to have it off my mind. I have been studying since I went to FL in February and I am ready to have some me time back. The kids and I stopped at the library on the way home from the park today and I picked up two books for leisure reading! No more heavy binder on my lap in the evenings and no more lugging it back and forth to work each day to study at lunch. I enjoy learning but at this stage of my life I do not enjoy it as much as I used to. I get my scores in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment