Saturday, June 6, 2009

Picture Day







Today I took Sydney to get her picture taken at Portrait Innovations. We arrived a bit early to watch our friends get their picture taken, then we had a little wait. Well by the time it was our turn Syd was getting a bit tired of the whole scene. A guy started to set up the background and Sydney was clinging to we like glue. She would not smile and would not let go of me. I tried bribery and nothing was working. I finally told the guy, "I know you are nice but this is not working we need a lady photographer." Well all the ladies were busy so we had to schedule another time slot, go to lunch and come back. Rachel took her picture after lunch and Sydney did wonderful. I had thoughts of trying to pick one image but it was too hard to pick and since this is only the third time I have gotten her picture taken I bought a large package. Here are a few of the pics.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! 3 weeks and Gramie will arrive with her camera! Loook out Sydney!

    ReplyDelete