Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grammie La La is in town!



Grammie and Syd napping in swing 2007






























Grammie and Miss pig tails 2008















Grandpa teaching Syd to blow raspberries 2008





Yeah La la is in town. My mom and papa arrived Saturday night and it took all of 20 minutes for Sydney to warm up to La la. When I put her to bed she wanted La la to come in and give her kisses and tuck her in bed. Sydney is in her glory with La la reading every book in the house, playing in her kitchen, going for walks, taking pictures, golfing and all sorts of fun activities. Each morning when I have left Sydney has hardly given me a kiss, she is in her own world playing with La la. As soon as she is awake in the morning she is asking "where is La la". Sydney is not too sure about grandpa yet. Last year when my parents came for the week of the 4th of July grandpa helped us remodel our bathroom and he was doing a lot of banging and busting up concrete and tile. For a long time whenever we mentioned grandpa Sydney would say "bang bang". This will be the third year in a row that my parents have come to watch Sydney during the 4th because our daycare closes for the week. She loves their visits and Bill and I also enjoy time visiting. I think my mom has taken almost 300 pictures so far and she just got here! You will have to check out her blog for her postings of her visit with us once she gets home and has time to download pics...reinventingdorsey.blogspot.com
Pictures from 2009 to follow later.


No comments:

Post a Comment