Monday, June 15, 2009

Project but no photos


I am working on a big project, you can put your guess as a comment if you wish. I would show you a photo of the project so far but my camera is broke. Major bummer. I am almost lost without it. Saturday Sydney and I went to the post office and shipped the camera back to Nikon to see if they can fix the problem,"lens error" and depending on what it will cost to fix we may or may not be buying a new camera. We are going to the beach in less than a month so the real challenge is to see if we can have a camera in time to take on vacation. Could I survive a vacation without a camera? Well honestly I could survive but I would be so sad not to have captured so many great moments. Last fall when we went to Kiawah Island for a week I took over 500 photos. Of course now that my camera is broke I am thinking of all these things I need pictures of...Sydney in her new big girl bed, my project, my growing belly.... anyway I will survive. By the way isn't it cute how my baby is sucking his thumb this week? I wonder if he really is sucking his thumb. During our ultrasound he stuck his entire hand in his mouth. Sydney was never much for sucking her thumb but she did appreciate her paci.

1 comment:

  1. Putting in your own raised bed for Veggies?

    Finishing the Nursery?

    ReplyDelete