Tuesday, August 4, 2009

29 weeks


I am 29 weeks pregnant plus a few days! I went to the doctor yesterday and all is well. My belly measured 29 cm which is perfect and my baby boys heart rate was 163. She said I can continue to walk my two miles in the am. I walk with my neighbor every morning at 5:45. Having a partner keeps me accountable. I must say it is getting more difficult though, North Carolina is a rather hilly state at least where we live. I find myself winded by the time I get to the top of a few hills. I guess in the back of my mind I thought I would have to stop walking by now because by this time with Sydney I was dilating and not allowed to do much besides work. I am thankful that so far I have not had any issues and I am able to keep upright. I cannot imagine having to go home and put my feet up. My routine is to pick up Sydney after work, feed her and I dinner, start cleanup, tubbie time, playtime and stories, bed for Syd and then finish cleaning up and doing a few chores around the house. My husbands arrival time is variable so I am often in charge. I can usually get down to relax around 830 or 9 depending on how many things I tackle but I just cannot imagine trying to put my feet up right after getting home. Sydney is pretty good with bedtime most nights, after a few stories, we sing songs, say prayers and then I usually have to lay with her for "2 minutes". Some nights like last night I have to make a few trips upstairs after I have put her to bed. Usually she has 1 or 2 of the following excuses "I have to poop, " cover me up", "one more kiss", or she miss places something in her bed and cannot find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment