Friday, August 28, 2009

Headphones and bellies



Sydney wearing headphones on her belly! She has seen me with headphones on my belly for Griffin to listen to baby classical music so now she wants to wear the headphones.













So cute!
















32.5 weeks pregnant. Hard to believe the time has gone by so fast. I am trying to savor every moment but I must admit I am getting tired. My back is hurting more and more and it is getting harder to get up and down and in and out of bed. I am not sure the last time I slept all night and I am not sure when the next time I will sleep all night. I am not complaining or maybe I am but really I am so blessed and thankful to be having a wonderful pregnancy.

I was sitting on the floor with Sydney a few nights ago doing puzzles and I told her I really needed to sit on the couch because it hurt my back to sit on the floor. Of course she asked "why?" and I told her because Griffin is in my belly and he is getting heavy. She told me to call Dr. Brooks (my OB) and tell her to get baby Griffin out so I can sit on the floor and play with her. So funny.










So far no swelling in the ankles but I am sure it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment