Sunday, August 2, 2009

Flight Partner


















Sydney was my flight partner again! She and I flew to Maine to see my sister when Syd was about 6 months old. She will not remember that trip but I think she will remember this last flight to Michigan. She is a great flier! The only thing she did not care for was going through airport security and taking off her shoes? The change in altitude did not bother her ears and she actually sat still and behaved. She sat by the window on all three flights (1 on the way there and 2 on the way back). She enjoyed playing with the tray table and also the air vents. Snack time was a treat because I usually do not allow her to drink juice but they do not have milk on planes so she had diluted juice. We colored, red books and played with her memory game. I would not hesitate to fly with her again.

1 comment:

  1. I told you she's big enough to put on a plane and send her to Gramie's house.

    ReplyDelete