Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pantry #1



So this is my pantry under the stairs. I should have taken a picture before I took the wooden shelves out of the back and also the bakers cart that had all my kitchen gadgets stacked on top. The shelves in the back did not come all the way out to the end of the supports so it just was not that efficient. With the bakers cart I could not walk into the closet and get to anything at the back. So we decided it was time to remodel the pantry. So this is what it looks like empty.
I gave it a coat of fresh paint.


Bill put these shelves up.









Here it is with everything back in minus the cart. I am getting rid of the cart. What do you think? Now I can actually walk in and bend over and get to stuff. Next is the pantry in the laundry room which is where I keep canned goods, cereal, paper products etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment