Monday, October 19, 2009

Winners

Finally I am going to announce the winners of the predictions please posting. My mom actually won by the date, she guessed that Griffin would arrive on the 10th and he arrived on the 9th so she was the closest. The second winner is Michelle Mowat who guessed that Griffin would weigh 7 lbs 6 ounces and he weighed 7 lbs 5 ounces! Both winners will receive some great scrap booking goodies. Michelle let me know if you do not scrapbook and we can do some fun art supplies and crafting stuff for you and your kids.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I have never one something like this before :) Normally I am terrible at guessing :) :)

    I do not scrapbook, so I would definitely be more intersted in the art supplies and crafting stuff :) :) My kids thank you too :)

    Feel free to email me at michelle.mowat@indwes.edu if you need anything else...

    Have a great day!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete