Saturday, January 29, 2011

Forgiveness

Remember my earlier posts about Lists to Live by for Every Married Couple?



One quality that is vital to every relationship but especially marriage is forgiveness.



Four Promises of Forgiveness:



1. I will no longer dwell on this incident



2. I will not bring up this incident again and use it against you



3. I will not talk to others about this incident



4. I will not allow this incident to stand between us or hinder or relationship



These things are difficult for me but I think a challenge for us all. How many people in a relationship have things go south and just decide to give up? LOTS. Most of the time if we do not get real and deal with the issues then the same issues come up in another relationship. Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment