Thursday, May 19, 2011

Food, Inc.

Have you seen the movie Food, Inc?  I requested the movie from Netflix and watched it last night.  I was captivated and also brought to tears several times.   Wow, I had no idea what went on behind the scenes.  I challenge you to watch this movie about how our food has changed and how it is affecting our lives.  I am still processing what I saw and how I need to make changes to protect my family and to support the farmers that work so hard to do things safely and humanely.  In a way I feel helpless but I think we can all take many small steps to lead toward big change.  Please get the movie on netflix, browse the website (especially the link that says "About the Issues", or borrow the movie from your library and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment