Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekend Fun

Saturday was beautiful here, temperature in the mid 70's. Bill had to work so it was the kids and I until dinner time. We went on a nature walk and collected all sorts of fun things, we even saw a turtle shell that had been run over and was broken (Sydney thought this was very cool). As we collected things Sydney wrote something down on her clip board. Griffin rode in his wagon and enjoyed the scenery.

We weeded the yard a bit, cleaned Squeaky's cage and let him roam the back yard. Later we did sidewalk chalk and bubbles! It was a busy day outside. The kids were both exhausted and so was I!

Sunday is my day away and I am meeting my friend Val in Raleigh for breakfast, lunch, shopping and maybe dinner! Bill is looking forward to his time with the kids, he has been working so much lately he has not had enough time with them.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment