Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sun porch

This is a picture of our porch before I spent two hours cleaning it on my half day.
The pollen is deep!
I took all the furniture out except for the table, washed the chairs in the sun.  Then I vacuumed the floor and ledges with a wet/dry vac.  On my hands and knees I scrubbed the floor with water and vinegar and and scrub brush, then vacuumed up the water.  Finally I used a swiffer or two and went over the entire floor!





Ta Da!  It feels so clean and fresh. 
We enjoy endless hours in this room from spring to fall.
The kids and I ate lunch out there Saturday and Sunday I sat out and read while Griffin napped.  We love our sun porch once it is clean.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you the little worker bee!? Glad you enjoyed the fruits of your labor. :) I love eating outside! We have a pretty great porch too. The only thing that would make it even better would be a porch swing and screens! The mosquitos are coming out in full force...and we're in a drought!

    ReplyDelete