Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Date Night

While in Maine we planned a date night, we left all 5 kids (our two and my sister's three) with Grammie la la, grandpa Quarter and Hannah (my sister's sitter).
First stop was Lookout Point!  The view was amazing!  I could have stayed in that spot for days! 
View from LookOut Point - check out the website.  My sister and her family rented a cabin earlier this summer and had a wonderful time. 
We stopped at the beach in Lincolnville
then we headed down the coast to Camden- Bill and I remember this place while on our honeymoon
We ate sandwiches and a shameful amount of dessert at the Camden deli while enjoying this view.


My sis and I in front of the amphitheater.
this is one of the entrances to the Camden library- so pretty and inviting
then we headed further down the coast to Rockport and walked out this breakwater to the lighthouse



I love all the colorful bouys
there were some beautiful boats in the harbor and they were partying! 
people were taking small boats from one large boat to another
fireworks were put off a day late due to fog on the fourth


we headed back north and stopped for dinner along the way
there was a lot of yummy food, great conversation, hand holding and sight seeing
a perfect date night if you ask me

No comments:

Post a Comment