Friday, October 12, 2012

Favorite gift

I have a few favorite gift ideas that I like to give. For weddings I think this pewter heart is a wonderful keepsake that is unique and very classy. I think wedding registries are wonderful because everyone likes to pick out exactly what they want instead of receiving random stuff. However, I enjoy giving something that people will always have and remember who bought it for them. For Christopher and Lindsey's wedding we bought them all sorts of bake ware from their registry but we also wanted to give them a special gift. We made it a tradition to have this heart custom ordered for all the recent weddings. Below you can see Christopher and Lindsey's and Marcus and Lindsey's. I forgot to take a picture of Alexandra and Scott's. I just love Lisa Leonard products, check out her shop.


Do you have any favorite gifts that you enjoy giving?

No comments:

Post a Comment