Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This week

We are home from a quick trip to the mountains, I will share pictures soon.
I have a list of things to do but then again I always have a list.
  • Laundry to catch up on
  • cleaning to do
  • crafts to prep for Sydney's class on Wednesday, another mom and I share the role of class kraft/party mom- I have a cute project planned
  • I need to get Halloween costumes ready for Wednesday since Tuesday I work late
  • I want to try to make a new butternut squash soup
  • I need to go to the library
  • jalapenos to blanch and freeze
  • apples that we just picked at the orchard are begging me to bake some yummy treats
  • I need to clean out my raised garden beds and pick the last peppers before it frosts
So much to do this week. 
What do you have planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment