Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Books, books and more books!

Today is my half day so I am home working on projects, laundry and cleaning. One of my projects for today was to organize Sydney's books. I recently moved a bookshelf from our office up to her bedroom and I needed to reorganize all her books. Just out of curiosity I counted her books, 89! Wow, I think that is a lot of books for one 2 year old. Mom 9 of them are Christmas books. Sydney has loved to listen to stories from day 1, she has always been willing to sit still for a story. Some of her favorites lately have been Jack and the Beanstalk (she walks around the house saying FEE FI FO FUM!), Goodnight Maine, Curious George books, and Polar Bear Polar Bear. I hope that she will always have a passion for books!

No comments:

Post a Comment