Thursday, January 29, 2009

Can you find Sydney??


I stayed home with Sydney today since she was so sick yesterday. She and I were up several times in the night but overall I think she is doing well today. We have spent the day watching baby Einstein videos, reading books, painting, and doing crafts with stickers. Sydney finally agreed to a tubby when I showed her she had purple paint in her hair. After rocking and singing a few songs she decided she wanted to sleep in her tent instead of her bed. I put her pillow and blanket in with her and let her fall asleep. When I went up to check on her this picture shows what I found. So sweet. I did not let her sleep with any of her babies or doggies last night for fear that she would vomit on them but I guess she just had to have them ALL for her nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment