Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow in North Carolina


Today was a snow day! Snow is not a huge deal to us since I am from Michigan and Bill is from Indiana, however in NC kids pray for snow. This morning we woke up and we had a few inches of white fluffy snow! My office closed for the day and daycare was also closed. Bill did not have an appointment until late in the day so we bundled up and went out to play. Sydney enjoyed brushing snow off our landscaping rocks and also the from the front steps. She helped daddy shovel the driveway and sidewalks. When we came inside she had her first taste of hot chocolate, yummy.


1 comment:

  1. That was fast. You must be a quick study. It took me ages to figure out half this stuff. I think it a great idea. Aunt Sherry emailed me today she said with reading my blog she feels like she's part of the family again. I tried to talk Ashley into it, but she said she's not a blogger. Maybe we can change her mind.

    ReplyDelete