Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back in Action







Yes we got a new camera!!! I am so excited to be back in the photo taking business. I am still reading my manual and trying to learn how to truly use my camera. So far I know more than I ever did about my old camera. Here are some 4th of July pics. Every year our country club has a party on the 4th. They have free hot dog lunch for all members and lots of pool games for all the kids. Sydney is still too small for any of the games but she did enjoy watching this year. They have a diving contest- biggest and smallest splash, water balloon toss, dive for pop and several other games. As you may have read in the last post my parents come down every year for the week of the 4th to watch Sydney while the daycare is closed. The past two years they have joined us for the pool party but this year they needed to head back home since the 4th was on a Saturday. We had a great time at the pool and Sydney is a water bug, she loves to swim. While my mom was here she played a game with the water noodles, cut into pieces and she hid little objects in them (for example little frogs, fish and other plastic toys). Then she threw all the noodle pieces in the pool and Sydney had to find certain ones, for instance the one that has a green frog inside. It is very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment