Thursday, July 30, 2009

Birthday Wish


My older sister's Birthday is Friday, I won't say how old she is but she has a few years on me. I wanted to take an opportunity to say Happy Birthday and list just a few of the reasons why I love and admire my big sis.


My sister Amanda is:

-a great listener

-avid reader

-wonderful gardener ( I am jealous of her flowers)

-a wonderful mother

-dedicated and hard worker

-amazing scrapbooker (again I am jealous but also inspired)

- a lover of nature

-a fun person to hang out with

-always available when I need a friend

-a creative mind


These are just a few of her attributes. I am so glad to have her as a sister and if she wasn't my sister I would want her as a friend! Happy Birthday sis, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to add compassionate, an amazing advocate for her son, and a great sence of humor! Happy Birthday from me too Amanda!

    ReplyDelete