Sunday, October 17, 2010

my big deals

Monday I took the day off to go to Carolina Thift in High Point- I wanted to go on a Monday because everything is half off. A mom of one of my patients told me all about this place!
Here is what I found:
sweater (gap) 3.99 I paid 1.50

Janie and Jack shirt 2.99 I paid 1.50

Kenneth Cole shirt 2.99, I paid 1.50

landsend jeans 2.99 I paid 1.50
jumping jeans pants 1.99 I paid 1.00
no boundaries yoga 1.99, I paid 1.00



purple top 1.99 I paid 1.00, blue top (children's place) 3.99 I paid 2.00
red sweater (gap) 2.99 I paid 1.50, jacket (children's place) 3.99, I paid 2.00



I also bought a play pet carrier for Sydney- 2.99 and not on sale for a total of 19 dollars with tax
I only needed certain things so I did not even look at other items- I am all about bargains, everything is in great shape and I am so happy with what I found.
Have you found any deals lately?


2 comments:

  1. I am with you Megan. I LOVE deals. The grocery shopping every week is a game for me! I love having Troy guess how much I paid! Never imagined this would be what I thought was fun when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deals!! You make a Mama proud! I love the deals too. The kids will look so great in their new clothes.

    ReplyDelete