Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sydney and Coco

Meet Coco, Marcus' dog (Bill's oldest son)- isn't she cute!

We stayed with Marcus for a few nights when we went home for Bill's mom funeral. Sydney and Griffin (but more Syd) loved Coco.

Everyone knows I am not a fan of dogs (also allergic) but Coco really is sweet. She tolerated Sydney following her around, petting her, and hugging her.
Marcus has her trained so well and she is super gentle with kids.


Sydney hated to leave her but we did need to come home. She has been begging for a dog but it is a big "NO" at our house.






1 comment:

  1. So cute...both the dog and Sydney :) :)

    By the way...with the new business that I just started, I keep thinking of you and how much I really think you would LOVE their products. You can be a business builder like me, or just a customer - which is nice. I was wondering if I could sign you up for a webcast (40 minutes) so you can see for yourself and then let me know what you think??? There is one today at 2, Saturday at noon, or Sunday at 7 PM. Would you be willing to email me at mrm81702@yahoo.com so I could send you more details (I can't find your email address :( )??

    I really think you will love it! And their one time membership fee is only ONE DOLLAR until the 20th!! :) :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete