Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Party Pictures

Griffin Sawyer 1 year old!



Sydney 4 years old! (her actual birthday is November 12th but we had one big party)



I love this picture- Griffin is scrunching his nose, this is new this week.

Garret entertaining the kids, Charlie and Griffin




Griffin and I, just after his cake-hence no clothing except a diaper




Griffin and daddy





The three of us, I am looking a bit intense but Griffin had just whacked me in the head with our neighbors cane!


Boys playing ball, Sam and Nate
(so into ball they did not want to participate in the relays)





ready to go


Syd and Cadence




sack race, Evan and Lauren




Cadence




Sydney losing her sack



Cadence in the relay




Syd






We were blessed with beautiful weather and an afternoon surrounded by wonderful friends!
TO BE CONTINUED....






















2 comments:

  1. Oh What Fun!!!!! I love all the smiles! Some of the games look familiar! They grow so quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Glad you had a good time.

    And I had to laugh at the one picture where you said you looked intense...because I didn't think that until you wrote it...and then when I saw you clutching that cane and really looked at your face, I laughed. I relate and feel your "pain". Too funny :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete