Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5 Minute Fudge

This is the only fudge in my opinion. Once I made this five minute fudge by Rachel Ray I was sold-there is no other fudge. So easy, so yummy!

1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
3/4 bag (9oz) butterscotch chips
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
8 oz nuts (I use walnuts or pecans)
1/2 cup currants ( I use raisins)

In heavy saucepan mix chips and condensed milk. Stir until melted over low heat. Add vanilla and remove from heat and add raisins and nuts. Put fudge in greased cake pan or muffins tins. I usually put mine in my mini bunt tins or mini loaf pans. Cover with saran wrap and put in fridge to chill. Once set pop out of pan and slice thin. To us this fudge tastes like a chunky candy bar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment