Saturday, December 18, 2010

Simplify

Do you ever feel the need to simplify? Lately I have felt this way. I am not sure what triggered this feeling but it is STRONG. I cleaned off our dresser and changed things up a bit. We have had the same frames and candles on our dresser since we were married. Eight years, time for change. I did leave a frame with our wedding pictures but everything else needed to go. I put my jewelry inside our TV stand and bought a new ceramic pot (1/2 off so I paid 7 dollars). I made a flower arrangement and tada! It is so pretty and refreshing.

We have these shelves on either side of our fireplace and they hold books and lots of pictures frames. I just needed to lighten the look. So I took about half of the frames down and did a bit of rearranging. It is so nice. My husband and I have both cleaned out our closets and made donations to Good Will. It feels so good to have less and to have simplified.



Have you done any cleaning or simplifying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment