Thursday, December 23, 2010

Introducing.....


SQUEAKY!
Sydney is looking to be sure that they did in fact save us the last guinea pig.

Daddy took a turn holding him


Sydney AKA squeaky's mommy

So happy to have a pet



rocking her baby


We told Syd on the way to the pet store where we were going and why. She was instantly screaming with excitement. She sang a little song all the way there about going to get a pet. She loved picking out his cage and all the stuff he needs.
When we got home with him she kept showing us his face and saying "Isn't he adorable!". Yes, he is and he is so sweet. We are getting acclimated to our new pet and we are thrilled for our little girl who was asking almost daily for a pet.
Sydney came up with his name all by herself.
I had guinea pigs as a child and they were sweet. I am allergic and I even went to the allergist this week to confirm. So why did we get one, well because I have a daughter that I think will be a great little momma to her pet and I can manage. The allergist made a few recommendations that should help.
Did you have a pet as a child?






1 comment: