Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year's Eve Party

Instead of going out we hosted the Parkers for a New Year's Eve Party.
Ellie and Garret

Bill and I
Bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goat cheese-yummy- thanks Ellie
We played Pictionary- which as a hoot.
the kids enjoyed watching
and also scribbling some pictures themselves
My dear friend Ellie
Sydney and I
Syd's turn at the board
We had so many yummy snacks: bang bang shrimp, jalapeno poppers, brie, and of course Margarita's
for dessert I made crepes with strawberry sauce and a cream cheese and yogurt filling. 
Our evening was over by 10 but we had a fabulous time with friends and our kids.

1 comment:

  1. I love parties! Pictionary is my all time favorite! We got the kids Jr. Pictionary and had a good time playing with them over the holidays. All of your food sounds delicioso!

    ReplyDelete