Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Two new recipes

This past week we tried two new recipes and they were both keepers!
The first was Melissa d'Arabian's Ginger-Lemon Oatmeal cookies.  The kids loved them and at first Bill said they were just okay then he changed his mind and decided he loved them.  They were so easy to make and I do keep ginger root on hand (in the freezer) and I had lemons in the house- the zest was a very refreshing touch. 

The second recipe is called Glorious Morning Muffins and I love the thought of carrots and apple and raisin all together in a muffin.  I omitted the almonds but I did go ahead with the coconut.  The kids loved them and I figure they are getting some nutrition and yet it seems like a treat. 

Have you tried any new recipes lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment