Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello Fall

I know it is not actually fall yet but we are finally having cooler temperatures which gets me in the mode for fall. 
I ran last night and the temp was perfect, I was the happiest runner!
We love being able to open a window or two at night for cool air (we have 4 new windows in our house and 2 of them are in our room)
I am ready to get my bin of fall decorations out of the shed.
I am craving apples and pumpkin baked goods- especially after reading my recent Southern Living! 
I am working on the kids birthday party invitations and decorations- DR SEUSS theme! (sorry mom)
I love fall for so many reasons!

1 comment:

  1. Your sorry mom comment was so funny. If it's the kids choice to have Dr. Suess I can accept it. If it's your choice you have no taste. LOL

    ReplyDelete