Wednesday, September 12, 2012


One of our recent projects at our house was putting up a new mailbox. Some type of carpenter bees had damaged our existing post and our mailbox was about to fall over. We decided to go for a new style of post and also changed the flowers around the post.
I forgot to get a picture before we pulled out existing post
Bill at work on the new post
My job was to help stabilize the post while Bill added cement and attached support piece
new mailbox!
we had some monkey grass in the back yard that we transplanted
it feels so good to see our work and to have another project checked off our list

No comments:

Post a Comment