Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Big Surprise



So this is what it looked like when we bought the house, we did not choose this color.














This is the finished product. He even hung up the picture that we bought on our honeymoon in Bar Harbor Maine. So sweet. Did I mention I have the hardest working husband around?



Many of you know that Sydney and I went to Michigan this past weekend to visit my family and to attend a baby shower for my sister Ashley. We were gone 5 days and my husband worked 4 of those 5 days. As you can imagine I was very surprised when I walked into my bedroom very early this am to discover that he repainted and had our new carpet put down. All the furniture was in the hallway or nursery but wow! I do not know when he found the time. We painted our bedroom over a year ago and never liked the top color but had not gotten around to repainting. When we ordered new carpet for the nursery we got the same color for our room but did not want it installed until we had time to paint. So now it is done! This morning Bill was off so he had the neighbor come over and help move the heavy stuff and put the bedroom back together. We both love the new color and it is so good to be rid of the old nasty carpet. Take a look!!

2 comments: