Thursday, July 9, 2009

Books, books and more books


In my daughter's baby book there is a place for you to write characteristics and personality traits that you want your child to develop. One of the things I wrote was for Sydney to have a love for books and yearning to read and learn. Well I would say she definitely loves books. When Grammie La la was here she would sit and read through a huge stack. At the moment I probably have 35 books, maybe more on my sofa that Sydney brought down from her book shelf to look at tonight. I really have to enforce a limit some nights or she would have me read way past bed time. I am thankful that she loves to read.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read to her again when you visit. I miss "Where's Toby?" I can read all the books I have posted to swap!!! If she finds a coupole favorites she wants to take home with her, I'll remove them from the bookswap list. My book lovers turned out to be very good students. She's off to an excellent start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Meghan!! I just found your blog...

    It was funny...I was putting together a post, and then noticed that my dashboard said I had "5 Followers"...and I got curious...who is following me? And when I saw your blog, I was super excited! I have caught up on your blog now - cute pictures!

    Looking forward to staying in touch...
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete