Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Two pregnant bellies




While I was home I was able to see 2 of my three sisters and 1 of them is pregnant. I have always thought it would be fun to be pregnant at the same time as one of my sisters but it takes some of the fun out of it when we live so far apart. Ashley lives in Mexico! I was so glad I was able to see her while she was in Michigan visiting. I enjoyed being part of her baby shower and we did do a little shopping. Ashley is not sure whether or not she is having a girl or a boy but on the last ultrasound they said it looked like a girl but it was a little early to say for sure. In Mexico they have an ultrasound every time they go to the doctor. I must say I am a little jealous! We tried to get some belly shots and here are a few. She is due about 6 weeks after I am, hence my larger belly!

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful picture of my next two grandchildren. I can hardly wait for summer to be over with and for fall to get here.

    I noticed you changed your side bar picture of Sydney. SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you noticed, I had to borrow from your collection of great pics!

    ReplyDelete