Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 4th Photo Shot

The first wave of company to arrive at our house was my mom, papa, my sister Ashley and my niece Daniela. I had not seen Ashley since last July when we were both pregnant and I had never met Daniela. Well we had a great visit and took lots of pictures. I had bought matching shirts for the three kids for the 4th! They were so cute together. Griffin Sawyer was one unhappy baby. Ate the end of the day I looked in his ears and sure enough he had an infection in the left ear. It was mildly injected on Sunday so I rechecked on Monday and it was a little more red so I went ahead and called my partner and she called in an antibiotic for my boy.

Sydney is so sweet to her brother.











Syd is holding both of the babies hands which is precious. Of course Syd is smiling and both babes are looking down.



I am not sure why she is raising her hand?
See what Griffin does without his paci, poor boy








Griffin crawled away so this is just the girls


We were going to put them back in the same outfits and try another session later in the week but I think we got so busy we forgot. My mom took photos and I am sure she will post them to her blog soon.

1 comment:

  1. Griffin's pouty lip in that one picture is too cute!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete